White RANK (Level 1)
After 50% of LVL 1 skills are displayed by the student proficiently, the student will receive their 1st black stripe on their band, symbolizing their first milestone as a traceur or freerunner.
At 75% a 2nd Stripe will be added.
- Beginning your lifelong journey with Movement & learning a discipline that will positively change your life.
Green RANK (LEVEL 2)
After 50% of LVL 2 Skills have been displayed proficiently students will receive their 1st stripe.
Students will receive their 2nd stripe when they have completed and displayed proficiency in at least 75% of their LVL 2 Skills, our coaches must also see the students actively displaying a positive mental attitude, respect to the gym, respect to themselves & respect to others.
- White Band with 2 Stripes
- All LVL 1 skills complete
- Access to Level 2 classes
- Access to higher obstacles during open gym (10 ft Warped Wall, Etc)
Purple Rank (LEVEL 3)
- Green Band with 2 stripes
- Attend at least 25 LVL 2 classes
- All LVL 2 skills complete
- Access to Level 3 Classes
- Access to even more in gym parkour obstacles
- Access to higher level parkour events
Blue RANK (LEVEL 4)
Students will be now be learning even more advanced movements, and training some of these movements on higher obstacles. The movements are beginning to flow like water.
- Purple Band with 3 Stripes
- Attend at least 45 Level 3 classes
- Access to level 4 classes
- Access to future Martial Arts Tricking classes, access to adult/teen open gym.
Black RANK (LEVEL 5)
- Blue Band with 3 stripes
- Attend As Many LVL 4 Classes deemed necessary
- Student may apply to become a part of the Movement United Pro Team, this is the highest honor our team can give to you.